Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rocky

Massive Sigh of Relief

7 posts in this topic

AGR-S moved to a much faster server today. During the move the site was down, up, down and down. The forum dbase went missing and all sorts. I was a bit worried for a while, but it looks all good now.

*phew*

nice! things are super speedy now Rocky. the page comes up the instant you click! sweet. thanks :santa:

Even with my DSL, I notice a big increase in the speed in which a page opens. ooks like you got a pretty good server now my friend. :santa:

I am glad you guys can see the difference, I can see a difference, even on broadband which is pretty neat.

@mindessoath, it is shared hosting not dedicated. If you would like a recommendation please PM me.

Hmmmmmmm, Both Rocky and myself have posted without using an L somewhere in our last posts here. Coincedence? I dunno. :santa:

na, its cool rocky.. but can u suggest an average bandwidth usage this website uses a month? just getting info for refrence.