Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

swartsz

Will You Mod For Ld?

9 posts in this topic

I for one i am very interested to see what we will be able to do with the SDK that is supposed to be shipped with the game.

I am thinking about a nice weapon pack with some nice FPS models.

Anyone else who is thinking about modding for Lockdown?

i also hope the mapeditor will be somewhat easy to use/learn.

i have only done so for GR..except for armpatches i don't think i have actually ventured into modding for any R6 title...so i am looking forward to getting what we missed out on for RvS... :nod:

If it works like it looks it's going to, and I can talk the others out of "retirement" - I'll chip in with a DtD Maybe :nod:

Is there suppose to be a 3Ds Max plug-in, and if so what versions will be supported?

I guess I'll soon find out :nod:

If the SP demo works for me(I haven't gotten around to trying it yet) then I may get it to play around with the editor and to play MP.(hopefully it'll work for me in the full version)

Is there suppose to be a 3Ds Max plug-in, and if so what versions will be supported?

I guess I'll soon find out :)

If i remember correctly the only thing they said about any plugins is that they will not be released with the game itself, so hopefully with the next patch or so. can't wait to import some nice weapons into the game.

my guess about the supported max versions will 4/5 -7.

EEEK!!!

the game just came out don't mention the word p-p-p-p....well you know..... :ph34r: