Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Argyll

Help Needed....fao Swartz

7 posts in this topic

It's been so long, I can't remeber how to edit the .rsb's!! :)

I've extracted them,saved as jpegs,edited and when I go to save, I notice that there is an alpha layer.....

I tried to put the mask from the Korean dude,on the rest of the team by overlaying,clearing the eye area,and saving as the original file, but when I view it ingame, it's transparent.....totally,they're like Ghosts.....weird

I know the armpatch has an alpha so that the IR stobe emits from there

I tried simple cut and paste,but onviously it's merging or missing this Aplha layer

Can you give a run down of the process?

Regards

the same thing happened to me in the beginning.

but there is a easy fix, just uncheck the box just beside Alpha Blended at the save options screen and they will show up fine ingame.

I am a totaly beginner with RSB-files. What do I do? :thumbsup:

I have got Photoshop. What else do i need? and how?

Thanx!

there is an .rsb plugin for Photoshop that came with Island Thunder, might be able to pick that up over at www.GhostRecon.net try a forum search. :thumbsup:

Plugin is here

It doesn't seem to work for all the rsb files though. Not sure why.

Edited by cobaka

Thanks Guys!

I found the plug-in for Photoshop, and tried it on some of the *body.rsb's, and that worked fine - Nice! :thumbsup: