Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qsxdrgbhu

Now That We Can't Play In Zone.com Anymore...

5 posts in this topic

MSN Internet Gaming Zone doesn't support Rainbow Six and Rogue Spear anymore so online play won't be as easy as it used to be. Well OK, it hasn't been easy in like 3 years now but anyway...

Ubi.com used to support Black Thorn. Did it support original Rogue Spear? And if so, is the game still supported?

There has never been a multiplayer game mode so exciting like Stronghold in Rogue Spear... Siege in Ghost Recon is nice, but not as intense.

Ubi.com didn't support Rogue Spear. But they did publish the expansion pack for RS, Urban Operations. Then again I think Black Thorn is the only old RS game to be hosted on ubi.com

R6 & RS is supported on the zone till the 19th June I belive. Posted a news item about it, scroll down on main page :D

OK thanks for reply. I read your news post but I forgot the exact date and thought the games are off already.

just play on GameSpy they still support it :D

For those wanting to find RogueSpear games not wanting to install the Internet Explorer based Game Spy Arcade with all its bloat, constant downloads, advertising spam, and adware -- you can still use good old Game Spy 3D.

Game Spy 3D is a solid little stand alone applicaton that:

· consumes less then 4Mb of disk space

· will never auto-download or install more crap

· has a tiny but very functional built-in IRC client

· can be used unregistered forever

· offers a very clean and well organized interface

· is very easy to setup and use

Game Spy 3D is no longer supported, and only supports the games released up to about Q2 2004 so I don't recommend paying to register it. There are a slew of tabs and even an adware blocking patch available making the unregistered version almost as capable as the regiestered version...

While Game Spy 3D is unsupported abandonware it still displays more game and server metrics and data then any other server browser, and best of all it still supports Rogue Spear!

:P

Edited by Waika