Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Deosl

Got Siege PC specific questions?

10 posts in this topic

Great to finally see some activity here. I have been posting over at reddit for a while.

Thanks Deosl :cheers:

You want activity Kingkat? Stay tuned, got a massive revamp just around the corner!

Thanks Rocky!!!!!!!!

With the next release in the series coming later this year, its good to see this site still around. Can't wait for as much info as possible! This game, The Siege, looks good!

I have another burning question:

Is this a good buy? If I buy, should I get the "season pass" ?

I have been a member for a while, (I joined sometime in the "last century") :hmm: and I know what many in this community are looking for in a game. Good graphics, solid game play and fun!

Its not about the money, but is this game fun to play?

Looking forward to hearing from this community about this latest edition of RS6 games.

Thank you

It is extreme fun to play.

The season pass is not required, Ubisoft are dishing out all the xtras for free anyway.

Siege is very much fun and highly addicting as the matches never play out the same with the different operator combinations and destruction. But I'd recommend playing with some friends or finding people who communicate! Intel is vital in Siege.

As Rocky mentioned, season pass is not needed if you are patient. You'll need 25k renown to unlock each new DLC operator.

Yes, 25k for a DLC operator. Normal is first 500 and then doubles after each unlocked operator within a CTU

Blimey I didn't realise that. There's a good season pass selling point then.