Welcome to Rainbow Six Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pedroabreu39

R6 Squad

6 posts in this topic

Hi and welcome Pedro!

I think you should write something short about you, specify what platform(PC or console) and country/timezone you are in :)

I'm sure more teams will be looking for members once we near the release of Siege.

I play with Legion of Sparta , pretty sure they will add siege to their list ;)

Hey Rocky

A long time back you had an R6 squad/clan here. If Siege takes off and does well any chance we could see that return ?

Yeh that was cool back then eh?

It took a lot of time for me though, this time around I am going to focus on web content and squeezing in game time when I can - so I won't have time to run a squad. If someone were interested in picking it up though and running a R6 Siege Aggression Squad, I'd be all up for that and provide resources for it.